Terms and Conditions
1. Setup/ Break Down: All Exhibitors must be set up and ready to sell by 10:00 am the day of the Craft Fair. Exhibitors may begin setting up at 8:00 am the day of the Fair. Break down can start no sooner than 4pm on Saturday and must be completed by 5:00pm. No vendor is to close before the official closing time. Sellers are responsible for their selling spaces. *Before leaving, be sure your area is clean and trash-free.
2. Staffing: Exhibitor tables/ booths must be manned at all times and intact until show closes at 4 p.m. Smitty's Performing Arts Center is not responsible for merchandise or display materials.
3. Exhibitor Items: Each Exhibitor must submit a few photographs of his or her craft(s) or wares. Smitty's Performing Arts Center reserves the right to have items removed that are considered not appropriate. No open flames, profanity, tobacco or alcoholic items/references, or suggestive material are permitted.
4. Exhibitor Responsibility: Exhibitor will be fully responsible for any loss or damage to his or her property by theft, fire or casualty. Smitty's Performing Arts Center expressly disclaims any responsibility for same. Exhibitors shall be responsible for any damage which may be incurred to the facilities as a result of or in connection with its operation. Each exhibitor is responsible for the conduct of his employees and/or representatives, and activities must not detract from the image or welfare of the fair.
5. Exhibitor Spaces: Exhibitor spaces will be assigned. Placement, flow and competition will be taken into consideration to provide the best experience for fair attendees. If you have special space needs, please include your request with your application and we will make every effort to accommodate you. Spaces are reserved on a first-come first-served basis. Vendors must ensure that none of their display equipment extends beyond the space they have booked; this includes any rails, stands or additional equipment.
6. Direct Sales: Only one vendor from each direct sales company will be allowed. Spaces are reserved on
a first-come first-served basis.
7. Acceptance: Smitty's Performing Arts Center reserves the right to decline any application for space if it
deems such action to be in the best interest of the Craft Fair and Silent Auction/Raffle.
8. Payment: The full payment is a non-refundable registration fee for the selected space and is due with
the submission of this agreement.
9. Electricity: Electricity will be available as a first-come, first-served basis as electricity is not available at all areas. Electrical service requires an additional fee.
a. Outlets are NOT guaranteed.
b. Extension cords are not included in the fee and must be provided by the Exhibitor.
10. Music: Music will be provided throughout the space.
11. Tables & Chairs: Each Exhibitor must furnish his or her own chairs, tables, or stands.
12. Cancellation of space: Application fees are not refundable. Smitty's Performing Arts Center is not liable if weather or other conditions prevent the Exhibitor from attending and fulfilling the contractual obligation as an Exhibitor. No refunds will be made for weather, accident, health or other causes for non-participation.
13. Indemnification: Exhibitor agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Smitty's Performing Arts Center from and against any loss, expense, claims, damages, causes of action, injuries, suits or damages, suits to person or property, including attorney’s fees, arising out of or related to the operation of the Exhibitors at the Smitty's Family Craft Fair.